Pond Hopping



I’m still coming to terms with the fact that I’ve graduated, but it is certainly time to look forward. The real world is calling but I’m lucky to have some time before I need to put on my big girl pants. Until then, my focus is on my next stop: Europe.


I spent an incredible semester in London fall of my junior year, and since then, I’ve been itching to go back. Fortunately, in a week I will be heading back across the pond with two of my good friends. This trip means a lot to me because I planned a majority of it and was able to do so pretty cheaply (I’m talking less than $1000 for both my trans-Atlantic flights). My parents definitely thought I was crazy when I announced “Hey I’m going back to Europe” last summer, so the fact that I’m making it a reality is beyond exciting.

Additionally, I’m looking forward to checking some new cities off my bucket list. Barcelona and Amsterdam were both high on my list of places to go last time, so I will visit both cities with Nice in between. I know the post-grad Eurotrip is popular with people in my generation, especially the idea of seeing as many cities as you can in a short amount of time. Personally, I’ve learned that hopping from place to place stresses me out—I prefer quality over quantity when visiting a new city. I’ve been scouring blogs and Reddit to find cool things to do and places to eat that aren’t as well known, so feel free to drop a comment with any suggestions!

 x A

No comments

Back to Top