Recent Haps


Last day marked our last day of classes, and I submitted my final assignment of undergrad (3 hours before the deadline, of course). It was the strangest thing to wake up this morning and realize I didn't have to go to class, or prepare for a presentation, or attend a group meeting.

Again, I blame my inconsistency on it being my last few weeks of school... it is really starting to set in that it's almost over.

On Friday, our school hosted the annual Senior Fling, which is a big festival on the Green to celebrate the graduating class. There are moon bounces, free food and ice cream, balloon animals (college?), and MKTO even performed. I'm only familiar with one of their hit, "Classic", but I really enjoyed myself. They put on a good show, super lively and personable, and I've started to listen to their other songs.


I also had my last chapter and formal this week. Senior superlatives were announced, and I was voted "Most like to be stuck on an island with"– I'll take it as a compliment! For the past few years, I've had my eye on this dress from NastyGal, but every time I was ready to commit, it was sold out. With some sleuthing, I found the company who makes the dress, and was able to score it for a bargain a few months ago. It fit nicely, and is more peachy/bright than iPhone camera quality depicts. I styled it with black suede, peep-toe wedges, and a black suede/leather combo bag. Formal was fun as usual, despite the realization that it was my last one.


Dress - Rare London | Shoes - Nine West | Necklace - Forever21
As always, I promise I will be more consistent once graduation craziness is over and things settle down. Until then, I am going to stay in denial and consume cheap beer and pizza to my heart's content.
xA

No comments

Back to Top