The Time is Now

Spring break is here, and while the majority of my pals are sipping piña coladas on tropical beaches, I am home-sweet-home in the frigid Northeast. I can't really complain as this the first school break where I’m not burdened with homework and slaving away at a retail job. It's nice to be able to lounge in bed ‘til noon and truly relax. I thought senior spring would be a throw-away semester for me, but between schoolwork, group meetings, my part-time job, and extracurriculars (/social life), I've seldom had a moment to breathe.

For years I've vowed to get back into blogging, but as a master procrastinator who struggles with commitment, it just hasn't happened; however, I am currently out of excuses. Today is the day. I’m excited to use this blog as a creative outlet to share bits of my world, and I hope you all enjoy.

 x A

No comments

Back to Top